Contact our experts for more information about digital solutions, web development and consultancy.
Ultimedia are looking for TWO versatile and enthusiastic Junior developers to join our expanding team. This will be a role with mentored progression into a full time software development role, covering both front-end and back-end.
This is a real hands-on software development support role. You will be fully mentored by the in house team to gain exposure to all our client implementations. Ultimedia have a number of clients all with various different .NET solutions that require ongoing support. This role will cover the following tasks:
- To investigate and resolve issues that are raised by our clients
- Testing the solution to ensure it works as expected and to maintain high standards of QA
- To ensure agreed SLA targets are maintained through proactive management of support tickets
- To escalate to the development team manager where a problem is not being resolved in an acceptable timescale
- To keep customers informed of the progress of their problems
- To provide a friendly and professional service to customers at all times
- To ensure that all customer problems are resolved to a satisfactory conclusion
- Must be flexible, resourceful and be able to deal with changing priorities
What’s in it for you?
As an employer we want to help the successful candidate grow as a developer by becoming part of a friendly, closely-knit team working with senior developers to allow knowledge transfer and training.
Exposure to the full software development lifecycle with some client contact too.
You’ll be exposed to the full range of front-end and back-end skills, so you’ll be just as comfortable in an SQL Server database as you are in an HTML5 responsive MVC View.
Training programme and in house mentoring.
You’ll learn a lot very quickly as a result of working within the team and will be rewarded with career progression and real day to day experience of working within a busy team.
If you want to start your career in the right direction, send your CV to email@example.com Please include any links to work you’ve been involved in, and describe what your role was within them.
Salary: Dependant on experience
NO AGENCY CONTACT PLEASE