We successfully partnered with the British multi-national conglomerate Bestway, who since 1976, have successfully invested in numerous sectors from financial services and banking, to wholesale and health care.
What we did
Our specialists carried out 3 successful digital projects for the Bestway Group, which included a complete rebrand of their Intranet, a new public website, and a 3rd campaign site.
The result was a whole new web platform, developed under the 'We are Well' brand, which allowed the Group to effectively grow their web presence and create fresh rich content. Staff engagement increased exponentially, with the rebrand, allowing them to have their own valuable input.
Why they needed us
The Group was looking to acquire a pharmacy division to complement its successful portfolio of companies. They required a rebrand of their existing internal Intranet, as well as their Pharmacy website.
Ultimedia needed to implement a new ‘Well’ Intranet, and create a new public facing website, which was all an integral part of a wider business change program.
Since we already provided their existing public site and Intranet, our team was ideally placed to carry out the work within an extremely short time scale, whilst ensuring there was no interruption to the day to day running of the business.
How we helped
- Rebranded the internal Intranet to the ‘We are Well’ brand, as part of the Bestway group.
- Separated brand guidelines, existing content and staff data into the new standalone Intranet.
- Using the latest version of the EPiServer CMS solution, we created a new public website - which allowed Pharmacy editors the chance to quickly generate new content.
- Created a 3rd campaign site, built to host content from the Pharmacy uniform launch event, which allowed Staff members to vote on the new uniform’s style and colour.
- Completed all projects within 6 weeks, meaning Bestway had the time required to successfully launch the new brand.