Our experienced team at Ultimedia completed a successful project with Smith & Nephew, the UK multinational pharmaceuticals company, who are widely recognised for their technical leadership in the sector.
What we did
We worked in conjunction with Smith & Nephew to create a purpose built, online E-learning system for the Smith and Nephew Global Wound Academy.
The result was a platform that’s been incredibly well received and successful ever since, boasting numerous benefits, such as:
- 20,000 new healthcare professionals added to the program per year.
- Any updates and new training modules are now added centrally or from the local country offices.
- Any changes can now be applied anytime with minimum effort.
Not to mention that all certification and examination results could now be delivered locally and maintained automatically by the system for centralised monitoring.
Why they needed us
Due to treatments and products becoming increasingly sophisticated in the healthcare sector, Smith & Nephew were under pressure to provide training on a continuous basis.
They needed cater to over 150,000 healthcare professionals, from doctors and nurses, to consultant physicians - in 17 countries and 10 languages.
A new digital system was required that could meet all these increasing training demands, and deliver them in a self-paced but certifiable manner.
How we helped
- Built a completely bespoke version of our popular E-learning system.
- Modified the system to meet all regulatory demands of certification and control.
- Delivered it in 10 languages, to 17 countries.
- Any updates and registering users could be easily controlled and monitored worldwide.
- Created real world scenarios to help participants test and verify any procedures and products.
- Ensured any courses completed were certified successfully.