Our specialists at Ultimedia worked with the Co-operative Travel Group, one of the largest independent travel agents in the UK.
What we did
Our experts worked in conjunction with the Co-operative design team, and re-designed their entire website from the ground up.
The result was a site that earned them numerous award nominations, and saw them named the “Travel agency website of the year’ at the the British Travel Awards, along with a:
- 95% increase in the number of visitors
- 217% increase in revenues
Thanks to the development of a brand new, dynamic and engaging site - that was tailored to meet the high demands and expectations of their customers - the company saw a marked increase in conversions and revenue.
Why they needed us
They needed to consolidate two websites into one master site, which could boast a more engaging and dynamic look and feel.
Due to the demands of the highly complex and competitive industry, this built-for-purpose site, required all the latest modern features and capabilities. It also needed to be stylish, dynamic and engaging, to help secure more business.
How we helped
- Redesigned the system using EPiServer CMS.
- Dynamically generated offers every four hours to keep the site up to date and competitive.
- Introduced effective integration with other systems, such as Google, TripAdvisor and the Traveltek booking engine.
- Developed an engaging site with high quality UX, to maximise conversion rates.
- Allowed for holiday offers to be manually updated whenever required.
- Improved personalisation options, along with the ability to display localised offers based on user location.
- Increased referral rates, with the creation of a content sharing ‘send to a friend’ facility.
- Developed third party interfaces and social media bookmarks.
- Applied a rigorous testing and implementation process, which ensured minimum disruption.